NOK AIR Thailand’s is recruiting for the Professional and Friendly team members.
- Thai nationality, Female.
- Minimum height 160 cm, Weight must be in proportion to height.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- Cabin Crew age not over 28 years old (date of birth from 1st February 1994 onwards).
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English.
- TOEIC score for Cabin Crew 650 up, for Cabin Leader 700 up. (Issue date from 31st January 2020 onwards).
- Chinese proficiency will be advantageous; Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) Level 4 or higher is preferable.
- Japanese proficiency will be advantageous; Japanese Proficiency Test (JLPT) N4 or higher is preferable.
- Must not wear dental braces.
How to Apply:
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload Video Clip and Photo – 3 Photos
VDO Selfie Instruction: Take a 30-second VDO selfie clip under concept “Nok Chuan Tiew” (ungaulneo) with your smartphone, using Thai language.
- Make sure you hold the smartphone close to you (within 1 meter length) to present only half body with clear face.
- VDO selfie clip must not exceed 100 MB, only in MP4 format.
- VDO editing is not allowed.
- Please use your Full Name as a file name (Name Lastname.mp4)
- Upload your clip and photo (zip file) via Cabin Crew Form on Google Form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSffwxNoHFrVix4VANN16eNy8QK-WN99VGLKMeim3zcb2lo2-Q/viewform)
Application Deadline: 31st January 2022