Ready to spread your wings ?
If you have passion for people and travel Now it’s time for you to join our awesome NokScoot family as a “Cabin Crew”
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Female holding Thai citizenship:
- With previous cabin crew experience: maximum age 35 (DOB after 10 March 1984)
- No previous experience: maximum age 27 (DOB after 10 March 1992)
- Minimum height at least 160 cm
- Minimum TOEIC score of 600 (Taken after 10 March 2018)
- Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English. Preference will be given to candidates fluent in Mandarin or Japanese. (**please attach proof of language proficiency test if available**)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Excellent health and able to swim at least 50 meters
- Must not wear dental braces
Other than fun and excitement, the job encompasses:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all applicable emergency procedures and safety equipment, operating manuals, Cabin Safety Instructions and Cabin Services Circulars.
- Ensure safety of all personnel on-board of Company aircraft are well taken care.
- Ensure inflight satisfaction of passengers on board Company aircraft.
- Participates in inflight service and sales activities to increase sales targets.
- As a brand ambassador, you should behave appropriately to uphold the image of the airline.
- Participate as an active team member, ensuring a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment as required by the Company.
Applications via website only. Deadline: 15th February 2019