Other than fun and excitement, the job encompasses :
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all applicable emergency procedures and safety equipment, operating manuals, Cabin Safety Instructions and Cabin Services Circulars
- Ensure safety of all personnel on-board of Company aircraft are well taken care
- Ensure inflight satisfaction of passengers on board Company aircraft.
- Participates in inflight service and sales activities to increase sales targets.
- As a brand ambassador, you should behave appropriately to uphold the image of the airline.
- Participate as an active team member, ensuring a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment as required by the Company.
Essential Requirements :
- Thai Female applicants only:
- With previous cabin crew experience: max. age 35
- No previous experience: max. age 27
- Minimum height at least 160 cm. (Weight must be in proportion to height)
- Minimum TOEIC score of 600 (Taken within 1 year)
- Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English, a third language especially Japanese,
- Mandarin will be advantage.
- Able to swim 50 meters.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- Must not wear dental braces.