Oman Air has built up a reputation as a strong, competitive leader in the airline industry. We are committed to recruiting and nurturing bright and dynamic individuals to meet our manpower needs. In the new millennium, our mission is to seek out new ways to develop and improve our position as a leader in aviation excellence.
We believe our people are the reason behind our success and we offer you a once in a lifetime opportunity to work in a team based customer oriented environment. Our emphasis is on continual staff development we achieve through the training we impart to our staff members.
Fresh Two years college Diploma in any discipline
OR Fresh Secondary School Certificate
OR Approved Cabin Crew License
Minimum Requirements – Age & Height
Age: 21 to 31
Height: 157 cm
- Proficient in English (Spoken & Written)
- Knowledge of Arabic or any other international language will be advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized and able to do work as a part of a team
- Be medically fit to perform the duties as stated in the Cabin Safety Manual.
- Good Understanding of Cabin Crew related issues and requirements.
As mentioned in Qualifications Area
Muscat International Airport
- Inform and educate passengers on emergency and safety procedures to ensure passengers safety during all phases of the flight.
- Follow the procedures outlined in the safety manual during any emergency to ensure safety of all personnel.
- Perform duties assigned by the SFS/ Purser related to cabin safety and daily operation to ensure adherence to regulation outlined in the operation manual.
- Provide safe and efficient in-flight service to passengers on-board.
- Responsible for ensuring safety on-board of passengers during flight.
- Responsible for providing first aid support to passengers on-board during an emergency situation.
- Conduct necessary checks before flights to ensure cleanliness of cabin and passenger toilet, all catering ordered is loaded in satisfactorily condition, no heavy objects are placed in the overhead bins and all escape exits are unobstructed and clearly visible to passengers.
- Attend to special attention passengers as directed by the SFS/ Purser and ensure all passenger comply with the restriction on smoking and use of seat belts and other safety precaution during flights.
Closing Date: 18-08-2018