Pakistan International Airlines Corporation Limited is embarking upon a revitalization plan. The airline believes the human capital is central to its turnaround strategy and seeks services of meritorious, highly talented and energetic professionals for the position of CADET PILOT. Eligible candidates must possess the following specifications:
Intermediate (2nd class/ ‘B’ Grade) / A Level from a recognized institute.
Valid Pakistani CPL / IR or certificate from the Director General CAA confirming that CPL / IR are under issue.
35 years as on 11.11.2016.
- Eligible candidates will undergo a written test from PCAA approved syllabus of CPL / IR. Results of written test will be declared only in terms of pass or fail and marks will not be declared or demanded.
- Successful candidates in the written test will be called for an initial interview.
- Successful candidates will be called for Psychiatric / Medical evaluation by a Medical Board.
- Candidates declared fit by the Medical Board will undergo a Flight Check (Expense to be borne by candidate).
- Final Interview.
- Only successful candidates will be informed accordingly.
PROVINCE / REGION FOR WHICH RESERVED
|Merit||Punjab||KPK||Sindh (R)||Sindh (U)||Balochistan||NA/FATA||AJK||Total|
APPLICATION PROCEDURE / GUIDELINES
- Applications are invited on the prescribed form available (free of cost) in PIA Recruitment & Placement Office at Karachi and in PIA Offices at other stations and also on PIA website. www.piac.com.pk/careers.
- Application along-with Photocopies of Matric, Intermediate / A level, domicile & National Identity Card accompanied by Pay Order of Rupees 500/- (non-refundable) in the name of PIACL (PIA NTN No. 080-3450-8 ) and the application should reach the MANAGER RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT OFFICE, NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTRE, KARACHI AIRPORT 75200.Contact.No.021-99044295, NOT LATER THAN 11.11.2016.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.