Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About the role:
We are looking for dedicated and energetic VVIP Cabin Attendants with a passion for traveling and excellent interpersonal skills.
You will be responsible for providing exceptional VVIP level customer service and customer satisfaction, by continuously looking for opportunities to improve the service and maintaining a high standard of personal presentation at all times.
Main duties include:
- To ensure that work is performed in compliance with current QCAA (Qatar Civil Aviation Authority) regulations and all other applicable standards.
- To ensure work is performed on highest safety standard in accordance with industrial safety regulations and company regulations.
- To ensure highest VVIP operational standards, as well as consistently outstanding custom tailored service to all guests.
- To participate in a continuous improvement process according management guidelines.
Demonstrate exemplary work ethics, with respect and pride
- Be available, medically fit and ready for duty 24/7
- Be patient, punctual and effective
- Be discreet, maintain confidentiality and follow appropriate behavioral protocol
- Contribute to and promote good and effective teamwork
- Take accountability of own performance and development
- Study and stay up to date with service and safety procedures and updates
- Complete all assigned duties properly, as per company standards
- Respect and maintain company property; report misuse, damage and waste
- Maintain accurate aircraft inventories
- Maintain clean and tidy aircraft cabins, galleys and company property
- Coach and develop other employees
- Perform other department tasks as directed by the company
- High school graduate or higher
- Minimum 2 years flying experience in First or Business class, in a reputable international airline. Experience in VIP flights is an advantage
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes:
- Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
- Excellent health and fitness
- A strong sense of responsibility and excellent interpersonal skills
- High commitment to impeccable service.
- Exceptional standard of professional excellence, discretion and integrity
- Confidence, flexibility and creativity
- Social competence in multicultural environment
- High standards of personal grooming and self presentation
- Maximum age 35, single
- Non-restricted passport preferred
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Recent Full Length Color Photo – Business attire with White Background (Not Photoshop)
- Recent Passport Sized Photograph
- Copy of Training Certificates
- Other Relevant Documents\Certificates\Licenses
Last date of application: 24-Dec-2019