Be a part of our exciting expansion.
REX is looking for suitable individuals join our Flight Attendant Team in full-time capacity on either the Boeing 737 or SAAB 340 aircraft, based in Melbourne.
The role involves responsibility for passenger safety as well as providing a personalised, genuine and caring service to all our passengers. It is a rewarding position where every day is different.
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- You must not be taller than 173cm (for Saab 340)
- You must be able to reach 180cm on flat feet (for B737)
- Hold a current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- Hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- The ability to hold an ASIC which involves a police security check
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written)
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Customer service experience
- A high standard of physical fitness (including the ability to swim fully clothed without aid or floating device for 50m)
- Flexibility (working hours will vary and will include weekends & public holidays)
- A high level of personal presentation
- A natural willingness to please and care for people
Please visit our website https://careers.rex.com.au/job-details/query/8119405 for further information or to submit your application.
You must apply via our website link and complete the screening questions to be considered.