YES, WE ARE BACK!!!
SCOOT with us as a Cabin Crew if you enjoy…
- A wanderlust career by travelling around the world while you “work”
- Meeting people from all walks of life in your line of duty
- Experiencing cultural exchanges anywhere you fly
- Comfortable working on a rostered flying schedule without restricting to “9-5”
- Unlimited staff travel perks with the World’s Best low cost-carrier airline!
Calling out for “YOU” to join us if…
- You are 18 years old and above
- You meet our min. height requirement (due to safety & security measures)
- Male: 1.65m & above; Female 1.58m & above
- Education level: you will need to have at least 3 credits for SPM (Grade C and above) including English OR at least 3 GCE ‘O’ level credits including English, or 5 GCE ‘N(A)’ level subject passes with at least a Grade 3 in English.
- You are fluent in English (other languages such as Japanese / Mandarin is a plus)
- You are willing to relocate to Singapore
The Singapore Multi-Ministry Taskforce has announced that starting from 1 January 2022, only employees who are vaccinated, or have recovered from COVID-19 within 270 days, can return to the workplace. In view of this, applicants who are medically eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine must be fully vaccinated to keep our workplace community safe.
Think you’ve checked the above requirements? Great, all we need you to do is to apply with us!
- Submit an application with your resume (including a full body picture), and you’re good to go
- Candidates will be invited to complete our online assessment before being invited to our Assessment Centre
- We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be notified