Scoot™ is the low-cost, medium-to-long haul arm of the Singapore Airlines Group. Scoot took to the skies in June 2012 and merged with Tigerair Singapore in July 2017, retaining the Scoot brand and positioning it well for a new chapter of growth. We want people with big smiles and even bigger personalities. People with passion—passion for travel, passion for people, passion for pushing boundaries. An airline with a different attitude. People with a different attitude. Scootitude™.
If you think you have Scootitude and can handle the excitement and challenges ahead to grow with us, apply today!
- You’ll travel the world as you fly with us…you’re gonna have fun!
- You’ll meet people from all walks of life…you’re gonna meet new friends!
- You’ll get to cater to the needs of our guests and ensure their safety.
All with a smile…and Scootitude!
- For safety reasons, your height should be at least 158 cm (for female) or 165 cm (for male)
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Junior College (TANDAI) holders or Degree Holders from a recognized University
- Willing to relocate to Singapore
- Ability to converse in English is a must
- Minimum TOEIC score of 600
- Submit your interest with us by clicking the “Apply now” icon and go through a simple application
- Only Shortlisted Applicants who indicated their interest will be invited to join us for our Assessment Centre (End June 2018)
- Interviews will be conducted in Japan for 2 days. You’ll have to be available for both days of interview.
- More details will be sent to shortlisted applicants by mid June 2018.
- Successful candidates must be available to join us by Sept 2018.
Applications close: 30 Jun 2018 Singapore Standard Time