Scoot Cabin Crew Recruitment [Sarawak] (October 2018)Cabin Crew
Login to bookmark (save)
Bookmark (save) Details
Scoot™ is the low-cost, medium-to-long haul arm of the Singapore Airlines Group. Scoot took to the skies in June 2012 and merged with Tigerair Singapore in July 2017, retaining the Scoot brand and positioning it well for a new chapter of growth. We want people with big smiles and even bigger personalities. People with passion—passion for travel, passion for people, passion for pushing boundaries. An airline with a different attitude. People with a different attitude. Scootitude™.
If you think you have Scootitude and can handle the excitement and challenges ahead to grow with us, apply today!
- You’ll travel the world as you fly with us…you’re gonna have fun!
- You’ll meet people from all walks of life…you’re gonna meet new friends!
- You’ll get to cater to the needs of our guests and ensure their safety.
All with a smile…and Scootitude!
Job Requirements :
- For safety and security reasons, females should be at least 158cm and males should be at least 165cm.
- You should have least 5 SPM with Credit in English, proficiency in other languages is advantageous.
- No prior experience required, experienced crew will be considered for supervisory roles.
- Prepare your updated resume and full body picture, and you’re good to go.
- The Assessment Centre will be held in Oct 2018. More details will be shared by mid Sept.
- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.