SilkAir Cabin Crew Walk-In Interview [Singapore] (January 2020)Cabin Crew
Login to bookmark (save)
Bookmark (save) Details
We are looking for Flight Stewardesses/Stewards with a combination of professionalism and sophistication to provide excellent and attentive service to our customers.
We offer a host of generous service benefits including:
- Free and discounted travel
- Annual wage supplement of one month’s salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Attractive medical and dental benefits
- Meal, productivity and transport allowance where applicable
- Minimum of 3 GCE ‘O’ Level or 4 GCE ‘N’ Level credits, including English
- 5 SPM credits with a minimum of grade B in English or TOEIC score of at least 600
- Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
- Completed, are exempted from, or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS (ORD by December 2019) may also apply
- Singapore Citizen, Singapore PR & Malaysian only
- Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within three months from the date of application
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, come and see us at Changi Airport Terminal 2, SilkAir Cabin Crew Office, #037-026, Singapore 918643 on 17 January 2020 between 9:00am and 2:00pm. Interested applicants please download the application form and view the location map.
Please bring the following documents for registration:
- Completed application form
- 2 Passport-size photographs
- Original National Servicemen certificates of service
- Original(s) of all educational certificates and identity card
Selected candidates will be invited for the final interview on the same day, starting from 3.30pm.
Please do not send any applications online.