SilkAir Cabin Crew Walk-in Interview [Singapore] (October 2016)Cabin Crew
Login to bookmark (save)
Bookmark (save) Details
SilkAir are looking for Flight Stewardesses/Stewards with a combination of professionalism and sophistication to provide excellent and attentive service to our customers.
- Minimum of 3 GCE ‘O’ Level or 4 GCE ‘N’ Level credits, including English
- Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
- Completed, are exempted from, or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS (ORD before December 2016) may also apply.
We offer a host of generous service benefits including:
- Free and discounted travel
- Annual wage supplement of one month’s salary
- Profit sharing bonus
- Attractive medical and dental benefits
- Meal, productivity and transport allowance where applicable
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, come and see us at Changi Airport Terminal 2, SilkAir Cabin Crew Office, #037-042, Singapore 918643 (location map) on 7th & 21st October 2016 between 9:00am and 2:00pm. Interested applicants please download and complete this application form.
Please bring the following documents for registration:
- Completed application form
- 2 Passport-size photographs
- Original(s) of all educational certificates and identity card.
Selected candidates will be invited for the final interview on the same day, starting from 4pm.
Please do not send any applications online.