Singapore Airlines will be conducting a recruitment exercise for cabin crew in Bangkok, Thailand in January 2019. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interviews:
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- University degree holder (Those graduating with a degree by June 2019 may also apply)
- High level of English proficiency (Minimum TOEIC score of at least 600 or TOEFL score of at least 500)
- Willing to be based in Singapore
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Online application for the cabin crew position is now open and will close on Sunday, 30 December 2018.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be invited for interviews on 12 and 13 January 2019 at the following address:
Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
155 Rajadamri Road, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you encounter issues creating a new applicant profile, please click on “Forgot Password?” in the Log In page.
Kindly enter your email address in the login credentials field. Once you have received your new password, please sign in via the Log in page.
Note: Singapore Airlines does not engage the services of any third-party recruitment firm to conduct recruitment exercises on our behalf in Thailand.