Singapore Airlines will be conducting a recruitment exercise for cabin crew in ChongQing, China. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interviews:
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Diploma or degree holder (those graduating in July 2017 may also apply)
- High level of English proficiency
- Willingness and commitment to serve a compulsory service bond
- Willing to be based in Singapore
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Interviews will be conducted in ChongQing on 11 March 2017 (Saturday) at the following venue:
JW Marriott Hotel Chongqing
民生路235号, 中国重庆,邮编 400010
235 Minsheng Road, Chongqing, 400010 China
To apply, please visit http://www.fasco.com.cn/