Singapore Airlines will be conducting a recruitment exercise for cabin crew in Guiyang and Beijing. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interviews:
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Diploma or degree holder (those graduating by July 2018 are welcome to apply)
- High level of English proficiency
- Willingness and commitment to serve a compulsory service bond
- Willing to be based in Singapore
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Interviews will be conducted in Guiyang on 2 September 2017 (Saturday) and Bejing on 4 September 2017 (Monday). Please see respective interview venues below:
Guiyang Sofitel Hunter Hotel
都司高架桥路33号, 贵阳,中国 550002
33 Dusigaojiaqiao Road, Guiyang, China 550002
Grand Millennium Beijing Hotel
7 E 3rd Ring Rd Middle, GuoMao, Chaoyang Qu, Beijing Shi, China 100020
To apply, please visit http://www.fasco.com.cn/new/content.php?flag=detail&type=95&nid=1459