Singapore Airlines will be conducting walk-in interviews for cabin crew on 20 October 2018 (Saturday) in Jakarta. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interviews:
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- University degree holder or Diploma 3 holder with some working experience
- High level of English proficiency
- Willing to be based in Singapore
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Please see details of our walk-in interviews:
Date: Saturday, 20 October 2018
Venue: Service Quality (SQ) Centre Indonesia
Wisma Asia 15th Floor (access via basement)
Jl. Letjen S. Parman Kav 79, Slipi
Registration will be from 9am – 12pm
For more details, visit www.sqcentre.com/cabincrewrecruit