Singapore Airlines will be conducting walk-in interviews for cabin crew in Singapore on 10 June 2018 (Sunday). If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application:
- Singapore citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Degree/Diploma (those who are graduating before December 2018 may also apply if they have any of the two educational qualifications below)
- At least 2 GCE ‘A’-level (H2 level) credits and 2 ‘AO’-level (H1 level) credits including General Paper in the GCE ‘A’-level examination
- At least 5 GCE ‘O’-level credits including English and working experience
- Higher National ITE Certificate (Higher Nitec)
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within six months from the date of application.
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 8.30am and 3pm.
*Completed application form
*Original(s) and photocopies of:
(a) birth certificate
(b) all educational certificates
(c) identity card
Interviews will be conducted on 10 June 2018 (Sunday) at:
Pan Pacific Singapore
Level 2 function rooms
7 Raffles Boulevard
**Due to space constraints, there will be no waiting area for those who are not attending the interviews. Candidates are advised to refrain from bringing companions to the interview venue.