Singapore Airlines will be conducting a recruitment exercise for Cabin Crew in Tokyo, Japan in late October 2019. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application and meet you at our interviews:
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfil the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Junior college (TANDAI) or University degree holder
- High level of English proficiency
- Willing to be based in Singapore
- Able to join within 3 months of application
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given an attractive salary package with allowances based on your flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Online application is now open until 13 October 2019. If you are interested to join us as cabin crew, please submit an online application.
If you encounter issues creating a new applicant profile, please click on “Forgot Password?” in the Log In page. Kindly enter your email address in the login credentials field. Once you have received your new password, please sign in via the Log in page.
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend face-to-face interviews in Tokyo in late October 2019.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.