Singapore Airlines is recruiting Flight Stewards and Flight Stewardesses in Kuching, Malaysia. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you in Kuching on 28 September 2019.
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to legislative requirements
- Fulfill the minimum height requirement of at least 1.58m for females and 1.65m for males in order to carry out safety and emergency procedures onboard
- Degree / Diploma
- At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM / GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
- At least 5 credits in SPM / GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum of grade B in English and working experience are required
Successful candidates must be able to commence employment with us within three months from the date of application.
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given an attractive salary package with allowances based on your flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Please complete this Walk-In Application Form , attach a passport size picuture and bring it with you on the day of interview. In addition, please bring along originals and photocopies of the following:-
- Identity Card (NRIC)
- Birth Certificate
- Educational Certificates
- International Passport (validity > 6 months)
Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, 93748 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
28 September 2019
Registration begins at 8.30am and ends at 3.00pm.