[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text css_animation=”left-to-right”]Singapore Airlines be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardesses/Stewards in Penang. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interview.
- Singaporean or Malaysian citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
- Degree/ Diploma (Those graduating on or before June 2016 may also apply)
- At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM/GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
- At least 5 credits in SPM/GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required.
Our comprehensive 4 months training program will cover topics such as :
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits :
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Application Details :
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 9am and 1pm.
- Completed application form
- Original(s) and photocopies of:
- birth certificate
- all educational certificates
- identity card
- international passport
- two passport-sized photographs
Walk-in interviews will be conducted on 13th February 2016 (Saturday) at:
Inter-Excel Advisory Sdn Bhd
Wisma Perkeso (Heritage building),
No. 269, Jalan Burma
10538 Georgetown, Penang[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”3491″ img_size=”large” css_animation=”left-to-right”][/vc_column][/vc_row]