Singapore Airlines be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardesses/Stewards in Penang. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our walk-in interview.
- Singaporean or Malaysian citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
- Degree/ Diploma (Those graduating on or before December 2015 may also apply)
- At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM/GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
- At least 5 credits in SPM/GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required.
Our comprehensive 4 months training program will cover topics such as :
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
You will be paid a basic salary during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about MYR $9,000 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Application Details :
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 9am and 1.30pm on 27 June 2015.
- Completed application form
- Original(s) of:
(a) birth certificate
(b) all educational certificates
(c) identity card
Walk-in interviews will be conducted on 27 June 2015 (Saturday) at:
Inter-Excel Advisory Sdn Bhd
Wisma Perkeso (Heritage building),
No. 269, Jalan Burma
10538 Georgetown, Penang