Singapore Airlines will be conducting walk-in interviews for Flight Stewardesses/Stewards in Penang on 20 August 2016. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our interviews:
- Singaporean or Malaysian citizen
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
- Degree/ Diploma (Those graduating on or before Feburary 2017 may also apply)
- At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM/GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent
- At least 5 credits in SPM/GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
- For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required.
Successful applicants will undergo a four-month training programme, one of the longest and most comprehensive in the airline industry.
Our training programme covers topics such as:
- Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
- Service Procedures
- Passenger Handling
- Deportment & Grooming
- Language & Communication Skills
- Safety Equipment Procedures
- First Aid
Upon successful completion of training, flying duties will commence.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
During training, you will receive a basic salary. Upon graduation and commencement of duties, you will be given various allowances, bringing your monthly package to approximately SGD$4,500 -SGD$5,000, depending on flight patterns and flying hours.
You will be based in Singapore and offered a 5-year employment contract initially. Additional 5-year contracts may be offered based on job performance. Apart from competitive remuneration, you will be granted free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times. There is an attractive annual leave scheme, medical and dental treatment scheme, as well as comprehensive training programmes.
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form.
Please bring the following documents for registration between 8.30am and 1.30pm on 20 August 2016.
- Completed application form
- Original(s) and photocopies of:
- birth certificate
- all educational certificates
- identity card
- international passport
- two passport-sized photographs
Walk-in interviews will be conducted on 20 August 2016 (Saturday) at:
Inter-Excel Advisory Sdn Bhd
Wisma Perkeso (Heritage building),
No. 269, Jalan Burma
10538 Georgetown, Penang