Sino Jet employees are all trustworthy, integrity and detail oriented. Sino Jet is committed to securing the company’s Future through our employee professional development program. As a company, we focus on talent development and keep investing in every member of the Sino Jet team.
- Ensure overall on-board safety;
- Offer premium in-flight cabin services;
- Flight preparation and post-flight duties;
- Administrative tasks and ground duties.
- Previous experience in Corporate Aviation preferred OR;
- Minimum 5 consecutive years of Flight Attendant experience in international airline, with Purser experience is preferable;
- Willing to take up challenges and able to multi-task under pressure;
- Pleasant personality, good initiative, self-motivated with strong inter-personal skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Fluent in spoken English and Mandarin and written English and Chinese is essential;
- Able to handle any ad-hoc duties;
- Willing to base in Shanghai, China
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org