Print Job Listing
- Taking care of the safety and security of the passengers on board the flights and serve them.
Educational & Professional Requirements:
- Must have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board or University.
- Age: 18-27 yrs (Relaxed for experienced crew)
- Height: Minimum 155cm (Females)
- Weight: In proportion to height.
Skills & Competencies:
- Pleasing personality with an unblemished complexion and good body language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Hindi and English.
- Confidence and ability to handle passengers and provide only the best customer service.
- Candidates are requested to bring their updated CV along with a passport size & full-length photograph (in formals).
- Candidates must possess a duplicate copy of Adhaar Card, Pan Card & Passport (in case one has applied for any of the documents mentioned, we require the receipt of the same).
- Candidates should be open to relocation to any part of the country.
- Candidates must be in formals (half sleeve shirt, knee-length skirt, blazer/jacket (as per the weather condition), stockings, close court footwear & a watch).
- Freshers and Experienced Cabin crew with any domestic or international carrier can apply.