Virgin Virgin Australia is currently accepting Expressions of Interest for Cabin Crew opportunities for our regional network based in Perth.
GET TO KNOW THE ROLE:
- Focus on the safety and well-being of our guests and fellow crew as a priority;
- Create a memorable in-flight experience and exceed guest expectations;
- Adapt to a dynamic and constantly evolving industry;
- Communicate and collaborate with both Cabin and Ground Crew who are passionate about their roles;
- Embrace ongoing yearly re-currency training; and
- Fulfill a full-time role that works on a 24×7 rotating shift roster 365 days a year – this includes early starts, late finishes, weekends and public holidays.
LET’S GET TO KNOW YOU:
We’re searching for vibrant individuals to deliver our world class on-board service with all of the finesse our guests expect from Australia’s most desirable airline. As Virgin Australia Cabin Crew, you are the face of our unique brand, no two days will ever be the same and you will expand your career horizons (literally!).
WHAT ELSE ARE YOU REQUIRED TO HAVE?
- Be 18 years of age or over;
- Have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency;
- Be competent in written and spoken English;
- Be able to reach a height of 180 cm on flat feet;
- Able to swim confidently without the aid of a flotation device;
- Have high attention to detail and polished grooming;
- Be able to sign on at the airport – ready to work within 2 hours when on call; and
- A strong passion for our regional operation is highly desirable.
If you are successful, you will also need to hold the following prior to Day 1 of Training:
- Hold a current passport with unrestricted access to all Virgin Australia ports of call;
- A First Aid and CPR certificate; and
- A Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate.
- Further information regarding our minimum requirements can be found here.
WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM US
- Experience the Virgin Australia Culture which is unlike anything else you have experienced. Become part of an internationally recognised brand that feels like family.
- The sky is the limit when it comes to career development, feel encouraged to diversify your skills and experience with access to internal vacancies.
- See Australia and the world with access to heavily discounted flights for you, your family and friends on Virgin Australia and many of our interline partners. We are extremely proud of our
- Team Travel program and it won’t take long to realise why.
- Take advantage of countless industry discounts – Lounge membership, hotels, travel insurance, car hire, tours, retail… the list goes on.
- Improve your Mind, Body and Soul with access to discounted fitness programs and a free onsite physiotherapist. We also offer discounted Corporate Health Insurance through multiple partners to suit your individual lifestyle.
- Access to free airport parking whilst on duty.
Ready to spread your wings and embark on an exciting career with Virgin Australia?