Aer Lingus, Aer Lingus has recently announced the opening of a new base in Manchester for 2021. To help us operate from our new base, we are looking to hire talented and passionate Cabin Crew with positions available in Manchester commencing in Summer 2021.
Our recruitment partner Nobox HR Outsourcing Solutions is managing the recruitment campaign for the new base in Manchester.
Our Cabin Crew are vital to our success and we want you to be part of something special. If you are a highly motivated and flexible individual who believes you have what it takes to work for Ireland’s only 4 star airline then read on to see what it takes to become part of our world recognised Cabin Crew Team.
What does the role of Cabin Crew entail?
- You will be responsible for cabin safety and security on board the aircraft
- You will be required to carry out your duties in line with company policies/procedures and in accordance with the Aer Lingus Operations Manuals and regulatory requirement.
- You will consistently deliver excellent service on board so we retain and improve on our 4 star Airline Status
- You will work as part of a team to continuously improve how we serve and meet our Guests’ expectations on board
- You will assume responsibility for consistently delivering our Inflight Retail experience whilst maximising sales revenue. You will be driven to achieve and exceed clearly defined sales targets, through effective on-board announcements, promoting our on-board ranges and executing appealing inflight merchandise displays.
- You will contribute in the delivery of On Time Performance
- You will represent Aer Lingus with pride while adhering to uniform standards and guidelines
Am I eligible to apply? To apply you will need to meet all of the essential criteria outlined below:
- 18 years of age or over
- 12 months combined experience in a face to face customer service/sales role
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Applicants must have previous Cabin Crew experience and be holders of a valid UK Attestation and associated medical
- You will be required to complete a reach assessment based on our aircraft types as part of the recruitment process
- Applicants must hold a valid UK/EU passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel/or equivalent
- You must be able to live and work in the United Kingdom without restriction, i.e. be a UK Passport Holder; or an Irish Passport Holder*; or an EU/EEA national who is resident in the UK and
- has received settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme (for further information visit gov.co.uk)
- Be eligible to apply and obtain relevant immigration/entry visas required for role (for example for travel to/from the United States)
- Have no tattoos and/or piercings visible when in Aer Lingus uniform
- Be flexible and able to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends, holidays and overnights
- Be able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five-year background check**
- Provide two verifiable references
*Irish citizens are automatically deemed to be settled in the United Kingdom
**If you are a non-UK Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
You will be…
- An excellent communicator who can build relationships easily
- A Strong team player with proven interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable who is comfortable working on their own initiative
- Professional with a positive attitude to work
- Commercially aware
- Ability to converse in a second European Language