Air India is hiring Indian Nationals Trainee Pilot (CPL Holder) for filling up of 180 posts of Pilots.
Minimum Requirements :
- Indian Nationality
- Current CPL/ATPL
- Current Flight Radio Telephone Operator’s Licence
- Current C.O.P./R.T.R.
- Current Class-I Medical
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
- Multi-engine Endorsement: with a minimum of 25 hours on Multi-engine aircraft (10 hours can be completed on an approved multi-engine Simulator)
- Instrument rating on Multi-engine aircraft
- Academic : 10 + 2 from a recognized Board/University.
- Age : 35 Years (40 Years for SC/ST & 38 Years for OBC Candidates). (Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules)
Candidates should fulfill the above Eligibility Criteria with regard to age, qualification and should also be in possession of the technical qualifications as indicated at (a) to (e) above as “CURRENT” on the last date of receipt of application, at the time of verification of documents prior to Personal Interview as well as at the time of reporting for training.
Selection Process :
All the eligible candidates will be required to undergo a Written Test comprising of an Aptitude Test and a Technical Knowledge Test. Candidates who qualify the same, will be subjected to a Psychometric Test. Candidates qualifying/declared Fit in Psychometric Test and falling in the applicable zone of consideration will be required to appear for Personal Interview.
Note : Due weightage will be given to the candidates having experience of 500 hours or more or having Jet/A-320 Endorsement during the Personal Interview.
For more details :
Closing Date : 7th September 2015