As one of the world’s fastest grouping airline, AirAsia never stop building its family. We are looking to recruit individuals that are passionate, caring and hardworking to join us as Cabin Crew in this exciting journey. Visit airasia.com to apply.
- Age: 20 – 35 years old
- Female – min. 157cm
- Male – min. 170cm
- SPM credit in English or any substitute credentials, pass in BM and one credit in any subject.
- Graduate from any disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Experienced crews are encouraged to apply.
- Female – Smart casual (strictly, knee length dress/skirt only) with full make up
- Male – Smart casual and stylish
- Accountable to the aircraft commander.
- Responsible to carry out the commander’s instructions and assist him in the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Carry out pre-flight duties including checking the safety equipments on-bard, the interior of the aircraft is clean, tidy and in an orderly manner.
- Educate passengers on the aircraft’s safety procedures.
- Attend passenger’s inquiries.
- Perform sales on duty-free goods, merchandise and food & beverages.
- Reassure passengers and ensure that they comply to the safety procedures during emergency.
- Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of the flight.
- Able to speak Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Open to Malaysian (Male/Female)
- Complete the Application Form (http://www.airasia.com/cabincrewmalaysia-application/)
- Original & copies of NRIC
- Updated resume
- Recent Photo-Passport Size & full-length portrait
- Original & copy of highest qualification certificate or its equivalent
- Original & Copy of SPM credit in English or any substitute credentials, pass in BM and one credit in any subject
Interview Date & Venue:
- 07th April 2017
- AirAsia Office, Langkawi International Airport
- 08th April 2017
- AirAsia Office, Penang International Airport
- AirAsia Office, Kuching International Airport
- AirAsia Office, Senai, Johor International Airport
Registration time from 9am to 11am