Are you ready to fly with us?
Please refer to the requirements below to prep for your interview session. Good luck!
- Ladies: minimum 157cm barefoot
- Men: minimum 170cm barefoot
Age is nothing but a number
- If you’re 18 years and above, we want you!
How should I look?
At AirAsia, we pride ourselves in giving our Cabin Crew the freedom of being themselves. You can style your hair as you like, as long as it looks presentable.
Yes, good looks are important but good grooming is essential for an AirAsia Cabin Crew member. Here’s what we look out for:
- Flawless skin (without acne marks)
- No visible marks on the hands and legs
- No braces
- Nice, healthy-looking hair (Men may have long hair, with the understanding that they may be required to have short hair if hired.)
Walk-in Interview Details:
- 11th June 2022
- Time: 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Venue: Ground Team Red (GTR) Office, Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Please bring along the original & copy of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with CREDIT in English or any substitute credentials, pass in C Bahasa Malaysia, and one other credit in another subject.
- Original and copies of MYKad
- Original and copies of vaccination digital certificate
- Recent resume
- Original and copies of certificates of higher education or equivalent.
- TOEIC with 650 score validity within 2 years (substitute if SPM English not credit)
- Office Attire & female a must to come in a knee-length skirt and be yourself!
*Open to Malaysian and those who are Permanent Residents in Malaysia are also eligible for consideration.
ENJOY YOUR INTERVIEW SESSION WITH US!