AirAsia Cabin Crew Walk-In Interview [Kuala Lumpur] (December 2018)Cabin Crew
Bookmark (save) Details
Have you always wanted to be a Cabin Crew and experience life from 34000ft but the time and distance with your Family or Friends was a major concern? Well not anymore! Fly with AirAsia and don’t miss a single day with your Family or Friends. We operate daily flights which enables you to live your dream as a Cabin Crew without having to be abroad.
What does it take to be an AirAsia Cabin Crew.
AirAsia Cabin Crew are admired by the public as a breath of fresh air compared to other airlines’ traditional, conventional cabin crews. We know them very well ourselves as fun, hardworking, committed colleagues who had helped to make AirAsia such a great airline.
Some of the core Cabin Crew requirements:
People who are positive, outgoing and with pleasant disposition, love working (and serving) people, passionate, who have inexhaustible smiles, boundless energy, and who loves working with a great brand which is also a “family” and not just an “employer”. People who are chasing their dreams!Other aspects of their personality that we should look out for are those who have shown determination, persistence, with a never-say-die attitude. People who have triumphed over adversities.It’s important that they also have the kind of ability to work hard – be on their feet for hours and on many sectors, able to work on different hours, able to handle conflicts and issues, clean the cabin and toilets, and work on the tarmac or at the gates.They must also have a firm personality. Remember, part of their job may be to give instructions during emergencies, or calm a tense situation, or be in a commanding position to enforce certain rules or regulations.And of course we want it all – we want them to be with great personality and we want them to look nice too! Look does matter, but we don’t want good looking zombies or catwalk models that do not care about giving good service to all of our guests and being great co-workers to others in the AirAsia family.
- Age: 18 and above plus look stunning!
- All Malaysian are eligible for consideration
- Those who are Permanent Residents in Malaysia are also eligible for consideration
- Lawless skin (without acne marks)
- No visible marks on the hands and legs
- They must have nice hair. They must have signs of being good at taking care of themselves. Males may have long hair, as long as they understand if they are hired they may be required to have short hair
- Working hours
- Here we should list out some of the real-life working issues, such as the commuting distance, unsuitable hours, having to be away from home from time to time etc
- Ladies: minimum 157cm barefoot
- Men:minimum 170cm barefoot
- Are you ready?
Prepare the below documents for your interview session:
KINDLY PREPARE BEFORE DOCUMENT VERIFICATION
- Please bring original & copy of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with CREDIT in English or any substitute credentials, pass in D Bahasa Malaysia and one other credit in other subject.
- Original and copies of MYKad
- Recent resume
- Original and copies of certificates of higher education or equivalent.
- TOEIC with 650 score validity within 2 years(substitute if SPM English not credit)
Most important! DRESS CODE: Office Attire and be your self!
ENJOY YOUR INTERVIEW SESSION WITH US!
Date & Venue:
Date: 15 December 2018
Time: 9 to 11 AM
Venue: AIRASIA BERHAD REDQ
Jalan Pekeliling 5, Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA2),
64000 KLIA Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
- Register here & you will receive a serial no for the interview session https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSect8gxQajPJMcYh11OZQRcDTO1hRuSS6ko9o1u4Ip9LU4nZg/viewform