Are you ready to fly with us?
Please refer to the requirements below to prep for your interview session. Good luck!
- Female: minimum 157cm barefoot
- Male: minimum 170cm barefoot
- Minimum arm reach of 210cm
Age is nothing but a number
- If you’re 18 years and above, we want you!
- As a Cabin Crew, your working hours are based on productivity. The more shifts you take on, the better your earnings.
How should I look?
At AirAsia, we pride ourselves in giving our Cabin Crew the freedom of being themselves. You can style your hair as you like, as long as it looks presentable.
Yes, good looks are important but good grooming is essential for an AirAsia Cabin Crew member. Here’s what we look out for:
- Flawless skin (without acne marks)
- No visible marks on the hands and legs
- No braces
- Nice, healthy-looking hair (Men may have long hair, with the understanding that they may be required to have short hair if hired.)
Walk-in Interview Details:
- Date: 6th August 2022 (Saturday)
- Time: 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
- Venue: Sape Hall, Level 11, Citadines Hotel, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Please bring along the following documents for interview preparations:
- Candidate updated resume.
- Original & copy of Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with CREDIT in English or any substitute credentials, pass (D) in Bahasa Malaysia, and one other credit in another subject.
- Original & copies of MYKad.
- Original / copies of vaccination digital certificate.
- Original & copies of certificates of higher education or equivalent.
- TOEIC with 650 score validity within 2 years (if SPM English is not credit).
- Female: Full makeup and office attire (knee length dress/skirt only)
- Male: Office attire
*Open to Malaysian and those who are Permanent Residents in Malaysia are also eligible for consideration.
ENJOY YOUR INTERVIEW SESSION WITH US!