As one of the world’s fastest grouping airline, AirAsia never stop building its family. We are looking to recruit individuals that are passionate, caring and hardworking to join us as Cabin Crew in this exciting journey.
Minimum Requirements :
- Age: 20 – 35 years old.
- Female : min 157cm, max 170cm barefoot.
- Male : min 170cm, max 180cm barefoot.
- SPM certificate with credit in Bahasa Malaysia and English (similar alternative qualification eg. via TOEIC score 650 above validity 2 years, British Council, Muet band 4 etc. also acceptable)
- Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply.
Required Documents :
- Complete the Jom Application Form (http://www.airasia.com/FA-application/form.html)
- Up-moste dated Resume
- Copy of Passport (First Page)
- Copy of highest education qualification certificate, SPM Must have
- Full length body photo
- Head & Shoulder photo
- Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply
Absolutely essential :
- Outgoing, fun and stunning personality
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic
- Fluency in written/spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good communication skills
- Possess a positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service working within a team environment, & dealing with people from all cultures.
Dress code :
- Female – Smart casual (strictly, knee length dress/skirt only) with full make up,
- Male – Smart casual
JOHOR: 8th January 2016
AirAsia Office, Senai International Airport
LANGKAWI: 8th January 2016
AsiaAsia Office, Langkawi International Airport
KUALA LUMPUR : 9th January 2016
Asian Aviation Centre of Excellence Sdn Bhd
Lot PT25B, Jalan S5, Southern Support Zone, KLIA,
64000 Sepang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
PENANG: 30th January 2016
AirAsia Office, Penang International
KUCHING: 30th January 2016
AirAsia Office, Kuching International Airport
KOTA KINABALU: 30th January 2016
AirAsia Office, Kota Kinabalu International Airport