The AirAsia Cadet Pilot minimum selection requirements are as follows.
The Absolutely essential:
- Malaysian Citizenship
- Age between 18 to 28 years at the time of application
- Minimum height of 158cm
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and spoken
- Physically fit
- Distant visual acuity with or without visual: correction shall be 6/9 or better in each eye separately, and binocular visual acuity shall be 6/6 or better, Refractive error of not more than 5 diopters.
- Final approval is subject to Medical Doctor /Air Asia Ophthalmologist Report.
1) Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia or equivalent (recognized by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia)
- Grade of A in Mathematics, English
- Grade of B in Physics or A in General Science
- Grade of B in any other two subjects
2) Diploma or Degree pre-requisites:
- Engineering/Scientific related Discipline
- CGPA 3.0 and above
- SPM with a grade of any “B” in any 5 subjects which must include English, Mathematics, and Science
We are all different:
One talent to another – that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
Search Firm Representatives:
AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.