AirAsia Guest Services Assistant Walk-In Interview [Kuala Lumpur] (November 2018)Ground Crew
Login to bookmark
- Open to Malaysian – Age between 20 and 35 years.
- Pleasant with a cheerful disposition and good interpersonal skills.
- Dynamic individual with service aptitude and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Min qualification – Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with CREDIT in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mathematic (or its equivalent as decided by GTR).
- Able to speak and read in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Good computer skills (Excel & Word).
- Applicants must be willing to be based in KLIA2 and other station.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Must be willing to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays as assigned by roster rotation and flight schedules.
- ID90 Flight Benefits (Up to 90% discount of AirAsia flight for you and your family)
- Other great office facilities e.g Creche, hairsalon, modern cafe, covered car park, open concept office etc.
- Attractive salary & Incentive payment
- Daily Meal Allowance
- Free gym access & free physiotherapy in RedQ office
- Career progression opportunity
- Medical and dental benefits
Walk-in interview date & venue:
Date: 24 November 2018 (Saturday)
Registration time: 9:00am to 11:00am
Venue: Empire Hotel Subang
Executive Office Jalan SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Please bring along:
- Lates passport-sized photo
- Original & copy NRIC
- Recent Resume
- Original & copy SPM/higher education or equivalent
- Formal attire
- Register here & you will receive a serial no for the interview session https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfK3lawLJlZHSeBVjh2VHRkDl8-oev8lfcsi79pVUoa7GB3RA/viewform