Applications for the Dare to Fly! The Allstars Cadet Pilot Program are officially open!
A Partnership between AirAsia and Omni Aviation Corporation, the program aims to provide successful cadets with up to two (2) years of technical and leadership training, with the aim of reaching the competencies required by the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines.
Interested applicants are required to register and answer a free eligibility test. Applications are open to Filipino citizens who are 21 to 28 years of age and are college graduates of any course.
The application period will run from 20 January 2020 to 20 February 2020.
Out of the many hopefuls, only 1,000 successful applicants will qualify based on the test results (i.e., HATS), and only 300 applicants will proceed to the final stages of the selection process. These include further assessment tests to measure applicants’ cognitive and psychomotor skills.
Corresponding fees of succeeding tests in the selection process are to be shouldered by the applicant.
Those who pass the tests in the selection process will be invited for a final interview that will determine the first batch of aspiring cadet pilots to be enrolled in the Dare to Fly! The Allstars Cadet Pilot Program beginning March 2020.
The program aims to produce at least ten cadet pilots for its first batch.
AirAsia will advance partial training costs for Allstars (AirAsia employees) who are accepted into the program. Successful graduates of the program will be given an opportunity to work with AirAsia, the world’s best low-cost airline for 11 consecutive years as awarded by Skytrax.
Dare to dream and watch your career fly high!
The AirAsia Staff Cadet Pilot minimum selection requirements are as follows:
- Filipino citizen
- Minimum height of 158 cm
- Age between 21 and 28 years old at the time of application
- Good command in English and Filipino both written and spoken
- Distant visual acuity with or without visual correction shall be 6/9 or better in each eye separately and binocular visual acuity shall be 6/6 or better
- Refractive error of not more than 5 diopters
- Must be physically fit and have passed the medical exam
- Interested applicants are required to register via the link below. Application period is until 20 February, 2020.