Are you a future flydubai pilot? Emirates – CAE Flight training (ECFT), together with flydubai, are looking for commercial pilots interested in having an opportunity to fly for flydubai on a Boeing 737 aircraft.
As flydubai’s training partner, CAE provides flydubai with a select number of type-rated Boeing 737NG pilots. Pilots with less than 1,500 flying hours who meet the eligibility requirements, and are interested in this programme should submit an application.
Assessment & Selection:
After obtaining a Boeing 737NG type rating at CAE’s Dubai Silicon Oasis location, candidates recommended by Emirates-CAE Flight Training (ECFT) may be invited by flydubai to conduct a series of tests, which include aptitude, group exercise, aviation knowledge and a technical & competency interview.
Candidates will not be charged a selection fee, however other related costs (travel, accommodation, etc.) will be payable by the candidate.
Successful candidates will be placed on one of the training courses. These courses start at various intervals throughout the year and run for approximately 6 months.
- Age: Minimum 20 years old , Maximum 29 years old
- Must have flown 15 hours in an SE or ME aircraft in the last 12 months
- Education: Minimum 12 years of successful education; aviation related degree will be preferred
ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- Valid 1st Class Medical
- CPL/ME-IR with 220 total flying hours + frozen ATPL/ ATP Written exam and MCC Course.
In addition to the above requirements, you will need to obtain the below to have an opportunity to be assessed by flydubai.
- Boeing 737 (600 – 900) type rating with minimum of 52 hours of Full-flight Simulator
- Boeing 737 (600 – 900) type rating obtained from Emirates-CAE Flight Training (ECFT)
- Boeing 737 (600 – 900) Rating must be endorsed on the Foreign License prior to being hired by flydubai