Embark on a flying career with a vibrant and fun airline! Take off to an exciting career with Scoot Cadet Pilot Programme!
Scoot is NOT your usual airline. We are ‘Scoot’ for many reasons, not least because we’re different. Our brand conveys spontaneity, movement, informality and a touch of quirkiness – all attributes we are well known to be associated with. These attributes will be personified in a unique spirit that encapsulates our values and style. An airline with a different attitude, surrounded by people with ‘Scootitude’.
Scoot is partnering the renowned aviation school, Singapore Flying College (SFC) to develop the Scoot Cadet Programme to fill our cadet vacancies. Our cadets will undergo a customised self-funded 18 months training course at SFC. Completion of the course equips you with a Commercial Pilot Licence (Instrument Rating) or ‘Frozen’ ICAO ATPL. Now, you are one step closer to becoming a Second Officer!
Upon graduation from SFC, you will undertake Scoot’s Multi- Crew Coordination, type, base and line training to ensure you are fully equipped with the essential skills and knowledge to fly Scoot’s latest wide-body aircraft – the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
So if you have the passion for aviation and the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you, we welcome you to journey with us and progress on to fulfilling your aspiration to be a pilot!
Essential Requirements :
- Minimally 18 years old (as required by regulations in Air Navigation Order).
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore upon completion of training.
- GCE ‘O’ level and above. A minimum of 5 Credits in the GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent at one sitting. These must include English, Mathematics and a Science subject, preferably Physics.
- Qualify for Class I & II unrestricted medical certification as approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB).
- Good visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aid, correctable to 6/6 and not colour blind.
- Be able to commit to a period of 18 months of consecutive training with no disruption.
- Physically and mentally fit.
Desirable Traits :
- A keen learner with a strong passion for aviation
- A team player who demonstrates composure, confidence and maturity
- A sense of humour to brighten up the day of everyone around you
- Definitely the ‘Scootitude’ DNA in you!
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be notified.
Do note that shortlisted candidates will be receiving email from us to proceed with a series of online tests.
Application received before 22nd October 2015 will be reviewed and considered for our November 2015 selection process.