Singapore Airlines Direct Entry First OfficerFirst Officer
Bookmark (save) Details
Singapore Airlines will be conducting interviews for Direct Entry First Officers. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to receive your application:
- Possesses a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate (recognized or can be validated by CAAS)
- Holds a valid CPL/MEIR with frozen ATPL or ATPL (recognized or can be validated by CAAS)
- Minimum of 1500 total multi-crew flying hours on commercial jet aircraft
- Able to speak and understand English with ICAO English Level 4 or above
- Minimum height requirement of 1.62m to carry out safety and emergency procedures on board
- Where applicable, successful candidates will be trained to acquire an Aircraft Type Rating.
- Remuneration and Service Benefits.
- You will enjoy an attractive salary, along with various allowances and benefits.
- Successful candidates who are provided with type rating training will be required to enter a training bond.
Singapore Airlines conducts direct recruitment and does not engage any third-party agencies / companies for our pilot recruitment. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit your application via the official Singapore Airlines career page only. Any parties or media platforms that claim to represent Singapore Airlines have no authority to recruit or engage with applicants on behalf of the airline, and the airline will not be responsible for any information shared by the applicant with any such third party and/or the conduct of any such third party.
Online application is now open.
If you encounter issues creating a new applicant profile, please click on “Forgot Password?” in the login page. Kindly enter your email address in the login credentials field. Once you have received your new password, please sign in via the login page.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Singapore Airlines, and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.