The applicant must aim to demonstrate flexibility, the highest standards of flying skills, safety and situational awareness while seamlessly incorporating the skills of crew resource management, threat error management, airmanship, and teamwork into the daily operation. Always continue to learn and increase one’s knowledge, fly using ExecuJet’s standard operating procedures and deliver the highest standards of customer service whilst maintaining a sense of discretion.
The pilot shall take all reasonable steps to:
- Maintain familiarity with relevant rules and regulations and agreed aviation best practices and procedures.
- Ensure that all operational procedures and checklists are complied with, in accordance with the Operations Manual.
- Produce documentation within reasonable time as and if requested by the Authority; however, he shall direct it to the NP
- Flight Operations and he shall pass it on to the Authority.
- Essential: Frozen or full EASA ATPL with valid IR and ME
- Desirable: Rated and current on type Phenom 300 E
- At least 1000 hrs Total Time
- VFR skills, preferably valid PPL
- Excellent knowledge of business Aviation Operations
- Administrative skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Fluent in both German and English (spoken & written). Min Level 4 ICAO English LPC
Please note that candidates will only be considered if they meet the following essential requirements of this role:
- EU passport holder and living or willing to relocate to the region of Switzerland or close to Swiss border area.
- Able to commence employment 1st June 2021
- Able to work within a duty roster of 20/10 days
Please be advised that as per the update to EASA Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 in respect of pre-employment screening, pilots entering the final stages of the ExecuJet recruitment process will be required to complete a Psychological Assessment and Drug & Alcohol ‘Lifestyle’ test.