- Open to Malaysian – Age between 18 and 35 years.
- Have at least SPM or equivalent.
- Be fit and healthy for manual lifting tasks.
- Must have a driving license (D).
- Have basic oral/ written communication skills in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Be friendly, mature, humble, honest, and meticulous by nature.
- Be self-motivated and able to perform under pressure.
- Be able to work in a challenging environment.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills so as collaborate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Applicants must be willing to be based in KLIA2 and other station.
- ID90 Flight Benefits (Up to 90% discount of AirAsia flight for you and your selected family)
- Attractive salary & incentive payment
- Daily Meal Allowance
- Free gym access & free physiotherapy in RedQ office
- Other great office facilities e.g Creche, hairsalon, modern cafe, covered car park, open concept office etc.
- Career progression opportunity
- Medical and dental Benefits
Walk-in Interview Date & Venue:
Date: 21 July 2019 (Sunday)
Registration till 9:00am
Venue: SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEBANGSAAN SULTAN SALAHUDDIN ABDUL AZIZ SHAH
Jalan Bunga Mawar 2/5, Seksyen 2, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia.
- Sport attire
Please bring along:
- 1 piece of latest passport-sized photo
- Original & copy NRIC
- Original & copy of driving license (D)
- Recent Resume
- Original & copy SPM
- Candidates is required to perform and pass physical/ fitness test