AirAsia X is the world’s first truly long haul, low-cost carrier. It is an extension of AirAsia’s leading short-haul, low-cost carrier, AirAsia seeks to deliver everyday low fares to travellers seeking to visit destination greater than four hours flight tim from Malaysia on the larger Airbus A330, A340 and A350 fleets.
Our cabin crew will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety and well-being of passengers under both normal and emergency circumstances, while attending to our passengers’ needs and comfort throughout the entire flight.
- Outgoing, fun and stunning personality
- Good communication skills
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic
- Loves travelling open and adventurous to experience multicultural diversity, willing to work and live with people of different ethnic groups in humid, tropical climate.
Required documents to prepare:
- Complete the Application Form (http://www.airasia.com/cabincrewnonmalaysia-application/)
- Updated Resume
- Passport-sized photo
- Original & copy of higher qualification certificate
- Oiriginal & copy of passport (only the 1st page)
- Full-length portrait
Interview Date & Venue:
Date: 21st July 2016
Venue: AirAsia Office
3rd Floor, No 2609 Sayeh Tower,
Vali-Asr Avenue, Opposite Mellat Park.
Registration time: 9am to 11am
Number: +98 21 26200686
Dress code: Male/Female – Smart casual
Successful candidates are required to come the next day.