AirAsia X Cabin Crew Walk-in Interview [Taipei] (December 2016)Cabin Crew
Login to bookmark (save)
Bookmark (save) Details
AirAsia X is the world’s first truly long haul, low-cost carrier. It is an extension of AirAsia’s leading short-haul, low-cost carrier, AirAsia seeks to deliver everyday low fares to travellers seeking to visit destination greater than four hours flight time from Malaysia on the larger Airbus fleets A330, A340 and A350.
Our cabin crew will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety and well-being of passengers under both normal and emergency circumstances, while attending to our passengers’ needs and comfort throughout the entire flight.
Interview Date & Venue:
Date: 11th December 2016
Venue: Courtyard Marriott Hotel Taipei
No. 359, Section 7, Zhongxiao E Rd, Nangang District, Taipei City, 115.
Registration time from 9am to 11am
- Female – Smart casual (strictly knee-length dress/skirt only) with full make up
- Male – Smart casual and stylish
- Accountable to the aircraft commander.
- Attend to passengers’ inquiries.
- Educate passenger on the aircraft’s safety procedures.
- Report any safety irregularities to the commander.
- Perform sale on duty-free goods, merchandises, as well as food and beverages.
- Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of the flight.
- Reassure passengers and ensure that they comply to safety procedures during emergency.
- Responsible to carry out the commander’s instructions and assist him in the safe operation of the aircraft.
- carry out pre-flight duties including checkin the safety equipments on-board, ensuring the interior of the aircraft is clean, tidy and in an orderly manner.
- Open to Taiwanese (Male/Female).
- Female: min. 157c, barefoot
- Male: min. 170cm barefoot
- Minimum Age: 20 years old maximum 35 years old
- Graduates from any disciplines are encouraged to apply
- Experienced crews are encouraged to apply
- Complete application form, available @ http://www.airasia.com/cabincrewmalaysia-application/
- Up-most dated resume
- Original & Copy of highest qualification certificate
- TOEIC with 650 score valid within 2 years
- Original & Copy of Passport (1st page)
- Head & Shoulder photo
- Full length body photo