The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
We are currently recruiting for a VIP Cabin Attendant for a new G650 operation based in Hanoi/Vietnam for a full-time Russian-speaking VVIP-Cabin Attendant with an ON/OFF rotation
- Safety of our passengers during flight
- All aspects of cabin management
- Menu planning and catering
- Organization of professional meal services
- Comfort of our V.V.I.P. passengers
- Rendering assistance to passengers before and after flights whenever necessary
- Excellent professional background as Cabin Attendant with EXPERIENCE IN PRIVATE AVIATION AND PREVIOUS AIRLINE BACKGROUND
- Extensive experience in the highest standard of customer- and meal service
- Fluent knowledge of the Russian & English language
- Pleasant appearance, outgoing personality
- Independence, flexibility and sense of responsibility
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your complete online application (incl. complete CV, photos, passport copy).