Gama Aviation Middle East is looking to hire Cabin Crew for a locally based Airbus A318 Aircraft.
You will be required to deliver the highest standard of customer service and safety on board, contributing to consistent service excellence, manage all aspects of Cabin Management, operating as crew according to company SOP’s and GCAA regulations. Including delivering professional and bespoke on-board service in a highly confidential environment.
- Previous experience as cabin crew is required, corporate and VIP flying experience will be advantageous
- Outgoing personality, hardworking with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team
- Reliable, flexible, precise, and discreet with a service-oriented mindset
- Active GCAA Cabin Crew license is an advantage
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Medically and physically fit to perform Cabin Crew Duties
- Flawless etiquette and a dedication to proper appearance
- Available on short notice, showing high flexibility and adaptability due to schedule changes
- References to be provided
Due to the volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 20 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.