AirAsia X is the world’s first truly long haul, low-cost carrier. It is an extension of AirAsia’s leading short-haul, low-cost carrier, AirAsia seeks to deliver everyday low fares to travellers seeking to visit destination greater than four hours flight time from Malaysia on the larger Airbus fleets A330, A340 and A350.
Our cabin crew will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety and well-being of passengers under both normal and emergency circumstances as well as attentive to our guest’s needs and comfort while on-board providing the best travelling experience.
Interview Date & Venue:
Date: 5th November 2016
Venue: Atto Business Center (AOC) Shibuya, 36-6, Ugdagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo-to, 150-0042, Japan
Time: Registration time from 9am to 11am
- Female – Smart casual (strictly knee-length dress/skirt only) with full make up
- Male – Smart casual and stylish
- Outgoing, fun and stunning personality
- Good communication skills
- Inexhaustible smile, vibrant and energetic
- Love traveling, open & adventurous to experience multicultural diversity as well as work and live with different ethnic groups & humid-tropical climate.
Required documents to prepare:
- Complete the Application Form (http://www.airasia.com/cabincrewmalaysia-application/)
- Up-most dated resume
- Original & copy of Passport (1st page)
- Original & copies of highest qualification certificate
- TOEIC with 650 score and above
- Full length body photo
- Head & Shoulder photo