CAE Parc are currently seeking B747-400 First Officers on behalf of ASL Airlines Belgium to be based in Liege. The airline is offering a 1 year renewable contract with a recently amended competitive salary.
The airline is offering a competitive salary with a minimum of 8 days but normally 10 days free of duty per month. You will be guaranteed a minimum 3 consecutive days off per month least 3 times and when possible 4.
You must meet the below requirements to be considered for this assignment:
- Minimum of 2500 hours total time
- Minimum of 750 hours on B747-400
- Last commercial flight on the B747-400 within the last 6 months
- Must hold JAR EASA licence with a valid B747-400 type rating and Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO English Level 4
- EU Passport