Avion Express is looking for CABIN CREW (Vilnius base).
- Avion Express is an experienced narrow-body ACMI operator which operates an Airbus A320 family fleet.
- Avion Express has established long-term partnerships with clients in Europe and is also operating in Africa, Asia-Pacific and South America.
- Avion Express is an airline of opportunities that creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Age: at least 18 years old;
- Minimum secondary education degree;
- Recent experience as an operating Cabin Crew member will be considered an advantage;
- Experience on Airbus family aircraft will be considered an advantage;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and English, both spoken and written;
- EASA Cabin Crew Attestation;
- Valid EEA passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel;
- Valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical report;
- Valid Criminal Record;
- Ability to swim unassisted;
- No visible tattoos/piercings;
- Flexibility – we operate flights 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and you must be willing to work on any day of the year or at any time of day and be willing to accept roster changes at short notice;
- Must be based in Vilnius, Lithuania, or willing to relocate.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Compensation estimate: 1300 EUR per month;
- Convenience of home base combined with duty roster;
- Amusing and dynamic nature of work and lifestyle;
- Opportunity to work in a truly multicultural environment
To apply, please fill an online application form by clicking this link. We will get in touch with the selected candidates.