RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Assisting the SQA Flight Operations Manager to maintain the document system related to flight.
- Assisting FSQA manager to develop, maintain and regularly update quality standards for Flight Operation
- Participate in FDA Team.
- Implementing investigation related to flight operations, hazard identification, and risk assessment.
- Auditing, evaluating the compliance with standards, safety – quality policy for services of supplier in-flight operation of BAV.
- Processing document which comes in or out.
- Coordinating and communicates with CAAV, other authorities, and international aviation organizations on Safety issues, performing other duties assigned by SQA Flight Operations Manager.
- University Degree
- English intermediate level (TOEIC 600 or equivalent)
- Good speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills, computer skills about Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Engineer Degree related to science and technology
- Have basic knowledge or experiences about the aviation industry