- Ensure a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely airport operation so that Emirates’ image, reputation and customer service levels are maintained and enhanced, as per the criteria set forth by the Company’s commercial, safety and security policies, standards and procedures.
- Plan, organise and control all aspects of the overall operation including effective co-ordination of all internal and external departments such as Handling Agents, caterers, other airlines, and various authorities at the airport, to ensure customers are provided with a high level of service.
- Manage and supervise staff on duty ensuring that the relevant areas of the operation are fully covered and assume responsibility for running of the Station during the absences of the Airport Services Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
Airport Operations/Passenger Handling:
- Minimum ‘A’ Level or equivalent (Higher Secondary School).
- Must have completed relevant and recognised professional training courses in Customer Services and Ground Operations.
- Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 5 years’ experience is required in Airport.
- Customer handling / Operations including at least 3 years in a supervisory position.
- A working knowledge of Reservations/Fares and Ticketing, Departure Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods Regulations & Weight & Balance.
- Knowledge of Baggage Tracing and Claims Handling.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-mail / Excel advantageous and local languages.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and required local language.
Salary & Benefits:
Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays.
Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers
Closing date: February 16th, 2020