AirAsia Security Officer and Screener Walk-in Interview [Kuala Lumpur] (April 2019)Ground Crew
Login to bookmark (save)
Bookmark (save) Details
- Open to Malaysian – Age between 18 and 35 years.
- Min qualification – Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with CREDIT in Bahasa Malaysia.
- Must have basic screener course certificate (for Screener Security Officer position)
- Have basic oral/ written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Be friendly, mature, humble, honest, and meticulous by nature.
- Be self-motivated and able to perform under pressure.
- Be able to work in challenging environment.
- Applicant must be willing to be based in Sepang, Selangor.
- ID90 Flight Benefits (Up to 90% discount of AirAsia flight for you and your family)
- Attractive salary & incentive payment
- Career progression opportunity
- Daily Meal Allowance
- Free gym access & free physiotherapy in RedQ office
- Medical and dental benefits
- Other great office facilities e.g Creche, hairsalon, modern cafe, covered car park, open concept office etc.
Walk-in interview date & venue:
Date: 20 April 2019 (Saturday)
Registration time: till 9:00am
Venue: Malaysia Airport (Sepang) Sdn Bhd
Kompleks Kejututeraan, TKT. 1,
KL International Airport,
64000 Sepang, Selangor.
Please bring along:
- 1 piece of lates passport-sized photo
- Original & copy NRIC
- Recent Resume
- Original & copy SPM/higher education or equivalent
- Sport attire
- Candidate is required to perform and pass physical/fitness test.